POUND CAKE RECIPE INGREDIENTS
40% calorie reduction from traditional recipe.
- 1 package (10 3/4 oz.) frozen reduced fat or fat free pound cake, thawed
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 package (8 oz.) reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/4 cups frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup Equal® Spoonful*
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
POUND CAKE RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
Beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in whipped topping, Equal®, lime juice and peel and vanilla until well blended; set aside.
Cut pound cake horizontally into 3 slices. Place bottom layer of cake on serving plate. Spread with 1/4 cup of the cream mixture. Top with 1/3 of the sliced mango, and another 1/4 cup of the cream mixture. Repeat layers twice. Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours before serving.
The pound cake recipe makes 8 servings...enjoy it !